I made these pages with Travel Sn@p! sets by Simple Stories. This was a road trip we took to Whitefish, Montana and Glacier National Park a couple of years ago.
I don't think much more could have gone wrong on this trip.
- The ATM machine ate our debit card.
- My son slipped and fell while climbing by a waterfall and we had to make an emergency trip to the ranger station for first aid.
- It took us 4 hours to drive up Going to the Sun Road due to road construction. And then the scenic vista was closed at the top due to too many people being there.
- The one day we rented a boat to go out on the lake it was a downpour with thunder and lightning.
- We went to see the bears and they were closed.
- My daughter got food poisoning.
And so on and so on. But in the end it was one of my favorite trips we have taken.
We did something entirely different every day. We spent a lot of time laughing. And we got to visit good friends who also happened to be staying in Whitefish.
I used the travel schedule card included in the Sn@p! set to type out our itinerary. It was a great way to organize my thoughts on the trip.